Friday, October 24, 2008

I've been a bad blogger...

...and I'm sorry:(
I am trying to get the new blog up and running but I've just been so busy lately (October is the new June!). I promise I will have it up next week sometime. But this weekend, my husband Ben and I are going to the mountains! Woo hoo!!!
I have promised him I will do no work and will just relax, breathe in the mountain air, drink a glass of red wine and maybe cheer on my Dawgs! We are bringing his mother, sister and brother in law as well and it should be a lot of fun. So, if I don't respond to your email right away, please be patient. I will be back Tuesday morning.
To catch you up a little on what's been going on in the world of weddings, here are my latest slideshows! Have a fabulous weekend:)
Click the following names to view the show:

Sarah & Ryan : Watkinsville
Amanda & Salem : Kimball Hall
Jen & Trey : The Georgian Terrace
Aundrea & John : Lawrenceville
Kim & Chris : 103 West

No comments: