Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Lauren and Greg

A couple of weeks ago, I shot Lauren and Greg's Engagement Sitting and I knew how much fun their wedding was going to be. I couldn't have been more right:) It was a blast!
They got hitched this past Saturday at the gorgeous Primrose Cottage in Roswell. Here are some of the best clicks of the day...

The ladies arrivingA few details...


Something old...something blue...The girls getting ready
I just had to shoot this awesome red tub!
The guysGreg strikes a pose

The gorgeous ladies

Lauren looked absolutely stunning

I convinced Lauren to hop in that tub:)One last kiss from Dad
Here we go!

The Newlyweds




Isn't this cake awesome?

The cake going where it shouldn't have...Nothing to see here!



I love this picture of her Grandfather

You know I love a smushy kid-face window pic:)




I'll post the link to the slideshow soon:)
Thanks Lauren and Greg for a great time!

1 comment:

Leigh said...

That bird cake is awesome. Great shots as usual, Brenda!