Monday, April 14, 2008

Nikki and Tate Engagement- Macon, GA

If you've read this blog before, you probably already know how much I love dogs. I treat my dog, Jack, like my kid because I actually think he thinks he is a human. So, I was so excited when Nikki and Tate brought their adorable Chocolate Lab, Presley to the shoot! What a sweetie she is. And so well behaved...maybe it's because I brought treats! :)
Nikki and Tate are so cute (I promise I'll quit using that word you guys!). You can tell they are best friends by the way the just laughed at each other the whole shoot.

"Where's your Ball?" seems to work like a charm..









Presley taking a break...

Thank you Nikki and Tate, I had a great time:) See you in July!

Oh, and of course I have to post a pic of my boy Jack in his GA Jersey:)He and Presley would make a nice couple, don't cha think?

No comments: