Monday, April 7, 2008

Spring is here!!!

Ahhh, Spring. Where have you been, my friend? I feel like you've been gone so long! You came early this year, left....then finally came back to me. Between your tornadoes, hailstorms, downpours and nasty nasty pollen you've left on my car, I thought you were mad at me. But it seems you were only kidding and you blessed me on Sunday with some sun and gorgeous blooms of flowers. Oh how I've missed you.

Here are my latest Engagement Sittings from Sunday at Stone Mountain Park.

This is Rebecca and Zach...getting hitched in September. Sooo adorable and sooo in love...





Railroad track fun





Fun with Green...


From bright green shirts to bright red hair (gorgeous hair!)! Lovin the color today!!! This is Erin and Brandon...They are tying the knot May 3rd and it's sure to be a fabulous one...









No comments: