Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Chris and Jenna

Whew! Saturday was a hot one! But luckily it was easy to overlook the heat because Chris and Jenna's wedding was awesome! They got hitched at Brasstown Valley Resort in Young Harris. Weddings in the mountains are always gorgeous and this one was no different. Here are some of my faves from the day (although it was hard to narrow them down!)


Seeing Dad for the first time:)

I love her dimple in this..


drop. dead.gorgeous.

And onto Chris and the boys...

This one might be my fave of the day, just something about it...
Ready to go, Dad?
Just glowing!
First kiss...
...and another

The Reception at the Sunset Pavillion
First dance dip!
Teary-eyed dance with Dad
Cute kids!
This was a great idea for a summer wedding. They made their programs into fans for their guests:) I may have used it a couple times myself!
The reaction to the toastsCake time!
This is my other fave of the day...

And every good thing must come to an end:(



...off the Jamaica! Have a great time!
Here's the slideshow....click here for the full size:) Click below to view on this screen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are great Brenda! I love what you did :)