Sunday, June 22, 2008

Home Sweet Porch

Well, Jessica and Jimmy's wedding yesterday was so great. I'm loading all my cards now and I'm excited to get editing. In the meantime I was so happy to come home from the wedding yesterday to our new screen porch!!! Our house is surrounded by huge trees, we are basically in the woods. We love the location and the scenery but couldn't enjoy it because of the killer mosquitos that have been taking up residence on our back porch. So, I called Carlos at Carlos Construction for a free estimate and the price and timing was right! Let me just tell you, Carlos and his crew had this sucker up in 2 days!!!
I highly recommend using him for all your home improvement needs. Siding, Roofing, Framing, Sheetrock, Masonry...etc. They also do tree work!
Carlos: 404-886-1751

I shot these with my new Fisheye Lens to get the full effect. Obviously it bows the image out on the edges, our porch is not rounded:)

Jack was unsure about his new doggy door at first...But, then he got used to it:)

1 comment:

Leigh said...

What an awesome porch! It looks perfect for some summer time hanging out.