Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy 4th!

Did I ever mention I have the cutest Nephews in the world? I know, only maybe about 1,000 times. But they just keep getting cuter so I can't help but gloat a bit. Ben's sister Amy, her husband Brian, his momma Faye and the 2 little runts came to visit us this past weekend and we had a blast!
Here we are hanging out on our new porch.
Baby kisses
That's scratchy Uncle Ben!
We got to learn all about the planets from Owen
Our porch is old school. We listen to old records...Then we headed out for some firework action. Owen loved the sparklers...
So does Brian!
Look out Uncle Ben!
Then we walked up the street where we could see the Stone Mountain Fireworks. I forgot my flash, but I'm glad I did! Check out these cool long exposures.


I was inspired by the long exposures so when we got back, we decided to have a little fun with the sparklers!



Then we started to spell stuff...

Brian's message...I heart Amy, sorry it got cut off!
Nana came out to play tooThis is funny...looks like Owen's got some indigestion! :)

After all this excitement, we went to bed. Had to save our energy for the Aquarium!!!
What a brat:)


Seems everyone in GA decided to come to the aquarium too! Here we are standing in line to get in...not too happy:(
Look at this Cabbage Patch Kid! So cute!




This is Owen's impression of a shark.





Owen is such a little player! Look at him hitting on this little girl...

We asked him what her name was, he ran back to her, came back and said "Raisin". hehe. I'm pretty sure that wasn't her name.





We had so much fun with the family and I can't wait til they come up again:) Those little buggers just grow up so fast!

No comments: