Friday, July 25, 2008

New Portraits!

I had been thinking for a long time that I needed a new picture of me for my website. My friend, and fellow photographer, Andrea Taylor was kind enough to take them for me! She had this great spot in mind, Casa Grande on Peachtree (I think). Very colorful. I totally feel what you guys feel now! It's so awkward to be on the other side of the lens and I now have a new respect for my clients:) Luckily Andrea made me feel comfortable, even as many people were walking by to go into the restaurant. Yeah, next we won't be shooting at lunchtime! Here are a few of them...




Please leave comments for Andrea below!

3 comments:

Lemiga Events said...

Beautiful! It's nice to be able to see the face behind the camera :)

Unknown said...

It was really fun actually! We should do this more often. Thanks for asking me to do it :)
A.-

Unknown said...

Wowza, you look hot!!