Saturday, February 16, 2008

Dog Days...

Well, I'm gearing up for Wedding Season and to do that I thought I'd bring my camera along to the Dog Park today. We took our son, Jack (the yellow lab) and our neighbor's dog, Reuben (the boxer). We have Reuben for the weekend while our neighbor is out of town and we thought we'd take him out to play. I've never seen him so exhausted. Right now he is sprawled out on the hardwood floor and he may or may not be dead. I'm hoping I won't have to tell his Dad that he had a heart-attack! :) Here are some pics from the day...

Jack lookin like a T-RexI'm gonna get cha!

Weeeee!
Um...I don't think so, Reuben!
A beautiful Husky with blue eyes:)
A 3-legged dog named Harley
You said WHAT???Bring it!!!
Oh, I don't THINK SO! Better back off!
Go to your corner, you're a contender!
"Daddy, let's go...I'm tired""Yeah, me too Jack. It's nap time!"

No comments: