Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Jen & Ric

Jen and Ric's wedding was so great. A photographer's dream. Laid back people, small crowd, great venue and artistic freedom to do anything I want! Oh, throw in a super sweet and gorgeous bride and groom...did I have a genie grant me this wedding?
Jen got ready at the Mary Gay House in Decatur. It's got this great colonial feel to it that really inspired me. Check out these getting ready shots of the lovely Jen...






Of course, the guys were there too...well, at the Church anyway

This is definitly the family Christmas Card this year:)






Leaning on an actual "hitching post"!


Yummy chocolates
I love love love this cake topper!
This little girl was sooo cute! She was pointing at Jen's dress saying "that's pretty"All the ladies in blue!
A little dramatic lighting...
and a little more for the exit...

What a great time! Click here for the full sized slideshow, or watch below!

No comments: