Monday, August 4, 2008

Shelby and David

Whew! Sorry it's been a while since I've updated the blog. Things have been really busy around this part of the woods and I'm trying to catch up! Before I get to it, I have some more big news! I will be getting my own office/meeting space this week:) So long Starbucks! It's in Decatur, so it's very convenient to everything and right off of 285. I'll have pics up as soon as I move in:)
Now, onto the wedding pics! Shelby and David's wedding was so great. Even though we had a little rain right before the ceremony, the sun came out right on time!
Here are some getting ready details from the gorgeous Whitlock Inn in Marietta...


What a great smile!
You know I gotta find a creative shoe-shot! Watch the slideshow, it fits perfectly!
David and the boys

Emma was the flower girl...such a cutie!Just before, with dad.


I love it when the girls agree to do this:)

The ring bearer just couldn't help but pet the doggie! Cuuute.
After ceremony Sunshine:)

This was Shelby's favorite toy as a child...apparently she took it with her wherever she went. Well, grandma slipped it into this vase at their table!Shelby had no clue
Just a little embarrased;)
Shelby is actually good friend's with my October 07 bride, Becca! It's great to see my old clients again:) So, I had to include her here...And the party continued...

I have to mention 2 great vendors I met:
Karen Casey Events, Wedding Coordinator...she took care of everything and was really easy to get along with!
Hans Daniels, DJ, played awesome music and used actual records, which I love!

What an awesome time we had! Here's the slideshow I put together with Shelby's cool song pics:)

No comments: