Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My cute little office!

Cute is the main word here...not much more you could say about a 7x9 room:) But, it's perfect for what I needed it for, which is meeting with those wonderful clients of mine! I've spent the past week or so decorating and making a few adjustments. I absolutely LOVE it!!! If you are meeting with me and bringing your whole family and bridal party? No worries:) I have access to this awesome conference room too!
I would give out the address on here, but I have to listen to my mommy and "be safe about things". You know how Moms can be:) So, if you'd like to set up a meeting at my killer office space, shoot me an email or give me a call. Hope to see you there soon!

Here's the Conference Room

And....today I met my neighbor, and get this...she's an awesome Wedding Planner!!! How perfect is this set up? Her name is Gail and she's super sweet. She runs Wedding Soiree. So, when you come to meet me, set up a meeting with her as well! 2 birds...1 suite! haha.
Oh....and P.S. I bought a dang refridgerator and stocked it up, so please don't be shy about accepting a drink! There's really only so many Diet Cokes I can drink by myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this cute office space! That is certainly exciting!!