Monday, September 1, 2008

Great advice about Family Formals

Over the past couple of months I have become an avid blog-reader. There are 5 or 6 photographers that are just amazing that I have bookmarked in my list of blogs I check every week. I get inspiration from their photographs and sometimes, I get some great advice. I just read a blog from Almasy Photo that just puts Formals into a new perspective for me. I would highly recommend all brides out there check it out. It gives you some awesome tips on how to prepare a list and why it is important that we (the photographers) have a list beforehand.
Check it out here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brenda! You're so awesome! Thanks for reading our planning posts! :) I hope you're having a wonderful season... keep making gorgeous images!