Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I love my job...

How awesome is my job. I get to be with people on the biggest, happiest day of their lives! And I get to capture those moments to be shared for generations. I can't tell you how great it is, and how lucky I am do be able to do it:)
I'll keep this post short, because I still have alot of editing to do. But, I wanted to share just a few images from my last 2 weddings. Up first is Christy and Mike's big day at the Marietta Garden Center. They were so cool and laid back and their families were so cool! Grandma could bust a move better than me! Sorry, there's not enough hours in the day for a full blog, but please check out the slideshow for the whole wedding day tale!
I found this great spot on this staircase...isn't Christy just gorg??



And you gotta have a dramatic couch shot!The best part was the cake smashing, which you got a peak at earlier. Here's a few more
And my faves...last danceAnd the exit...Thanks to Christy and Mike and your awesome familes! I had a great time (and the leg has since healed)!
Here's the whole shebang...

No comments: