Friday, September 12, 2008

Megan and Ross-Big Canoe

Well, well, well...where have I been, you ask? Sorry I've gotten so far behind on le blog, but I've hardly had any time to even breathe lately! I've been so blessed to be so busy and I'm not complaining...I just miss my blog:( Fortunately, I got all day today to finish a few things up and play catch up a little.
So! Let me take you back 2 weeks to Labor Day weekend. I had 2 amazing weddings, and Megan and Ross' was the first. We headed up to Big Canoe in Jasper on a beautiful mild day (for August anyway).
Can I just say how much I love Megan and Ross? Megan and I met in the most random way, but we hit it off from the beginning. She was trying to sell me advertising space for the Perfect Wedding Guide and we met up for coffee one morning. I didn't end up using them, but that's ok, she quit soon after anyway! Flash forward a few months, Megan calls me up and wants me to shoot her wedding! That was the biggest compliment I've ever had. She said she met with alot of photographers at her job, but remembered me because of how great we got along (and bc I'm awesome and all that...) haha!
So, anyway, let's get to the pics shall we?
Here's Megan's awesome dress...

Seeing each other for the first time all dressed up...
Ross and his comfortably dressed groomsmen (love that idea!)
Megan and her ladies
Divas (sunglasses Megan gave the ladies)Gorgeous flowers by Vickie Powell of Affairs to Remember
You cannot beat this view I had during the ceremony



My fave of the day...No matter how many jumping shots I take, I love them all...
So, there were a few bees flying around the reception. This poor girl happened to swallow one while we were taking a picture...haha
Fun times by the lake
Having a great time, so I had to be in a pic or 2...

I'm so honored I got to be Megan's photographer, but I'm really glad we are also now friends. Had such a blast that weekend...also at Christy and Mike's wedding on Sunday which I will soon post as well:) Then, stay tuned for Rebecca and Zach's vine-aliscious wedding in Dahlonega!!!
Please please leave your comments below!! I love getting feedback...
Here's the slideshow...

No comments: