Thursday, January 17, 2008

I heart Photoshop!

I just have to brag a little bit here. Now, I may not be the best Photoshopper in the world...I'm sure I'm far from it! But, my mom had a project for me recently and I'm pleased to say it turned out pretty flippin sweet! My grandfather (Papa) walks every morning around the mall with a big group of Seniors. Over the years they've all become really close and eat breakfast together after their 4 or so laps around the mall. Well, my mom wanted me to take a group pic of everyone that she could give to them. Only problem was, there was about 8 people missing on the day I came to take the pic. No problem here! My mom took their individual pics the next day and I just added them in! Well, the only issue was that mom cropped off their feet when she took them, so I had to do a little feet copying from other people. If you look closely, some people have the same shoes (or are missing one leg in one case). Here's the before pic:


And here's the after. Notice, I even edited out the white pole. My Papa is the handsome one on the front row, second from right:

Not bad, eh? Ok, I'll quit stroking my own ego now:)

No comments: