Monday, January 21, 2008

Katie and Sean

Katie and Sean's December 28th Wedding was beautiful. I was worried, driving up to Dahlonega in the pouring rain, that we would be limited on picture locations at the gorgeous R-Ranch. Of course I shouldn't have worried, because as always, I bring good weather to Weddings! :) (that's why you should book me!) ha!
The dreary rain turned into a fog that added a mystical and magical feel to the Wedding.





Katie's daughter Emma was the cutest thing! Those big blue eyes and rosie cheeks just make you want to pinch her:)


The guys were awesome. I didn't have to try to make them act crazy, they already were!













These are the "Formal" shots that I love to do...




They choreographed the coolest Tango for their first dance...








No comments: