Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Back from the Beach!

Ahhh...we just got back from Myrtle Beach and I'm so relaxed. And, I managed not to get crispy-fried as I normally do! Woohoo!
My husband, Ben and I were gone since Friday with my brother Daniel and his wife, Kelly. It was such a blast and I wish I was still there. We were even lucky enough to be there during Bike Week, so needless to say we were pretty entertained by all the people-watching. I didn't really take many pics (I know, shame on me), but sand and expensive camera gear just don't mix well.
But, here's what I did manage to shoot...a little boring, but I'll have some fun pics up soon that we took with my bro's camera.

Backseat view in the Element, glad I'm not driving!

We really need to have someone else take the picture once and a while!
Jellyfish everywhere!
Sunnin with the Sis

No comments: