Friday, May 30, 2008

Jessica and Rich Engagement

Thursday afternoon I met up with Jessica and Rich at the Mansell House in Alpharetta to shoot their engagement sitting. They are getting married at Kimball Hall in Roswell in November, which is my favorite place! I'm really excited about their wedding, because as you can see, they are such a fun couple!
And I'm super excited that they brought their Boxer, Maggie with them! She's soooo cute!

Here she is...what a sweetie!
She even made an appearance in this pic...can ya spot her?
Smooches!
They are amazing dancers, and this was the best dip I've seen in a while...must have been practicing:)
And my 2 favorite of the day...1st a quiet moment on the swing...Then a crazy 1,2,3 JUMP moment!

I finally learned how to embed a slideshow onto the blog! Click below to view theirs! I also went back and added slideshows to previous blogs if you want to check them out.

No comments: