Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Erin and Brandon-May 3rd

I'm really excited about Erin and Brandon's wedding pics! It was one of those days that was forecasted to be Severe Thunderstorms all day long...but, we of course lucked out with gorgeous weather! I did my anti-rain dance before I left for the day.
Erin is one of those gorgeous brides that just glows and I'm so glad we got to go outside and catch her in some of that glowing light!

The girls getting ready...






Brandon and the dudes...


I love this image of Erin and her dadWe got so many beautiful pics of Erin (how could you not!) I had to post a bunch...



The Ceremony...


Fun with "Formals"





The Reception was at the Ford Center in Powder Springs
Oh, to be a kid again:)


And they're off! Thanks for a great time guys!
Click below to view their slideshow:

No comments: