Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Brianna and Michael

I was invited to shoot with a photographer friend of mine, Shannon Wright, a couple of weeks ago. It was in my old college town of Canton, GA so I thought it would be cool to go back! I went to Reinhardt College my first year out of high school. It's a small college a little bit north of Canton, in Waleska. I got there a little early so I thought I'd go by and revisit! It's really crazy how I don't remember that campus at all! 10 years can really fade away in memory...
But, anyway! The wedding was a lot of fun. Brianna and Michael are really cool and laid back...and you gotta love the cowboy hats!
Here are just a few pics.




I loved this one of Brianna's mom and dad about to walk her down the aisle



Oh yeah...check out this groom's cake

No comments: